It all started years ago:-
- I bought a cheap digital camera to take pictures of our cat (yes, I blame the cat). Upgraded quickly to a bridge camera
- I started out covering both motorcars and motorbikes but my main focus ended up being 4 wheeled motorsport
- I then took a few pictures at various motorsport events and quickly bought a professional spec digital SLR.
- I ended up supplying various photo agencies and magazines
- Very soon, Sally (my wife) was hooked also, which made purchasing Canon 1D SLR’s and L-series lenses so much easier to justify.
- I now work full-time as an Development/Software Engineer at Calrec Audio Ltd.